As a Customer Success Representative (Customer Service) at Sonwil Logistics, you will focus on the brokerage aspect of our business, helping customers move their inventory in the most cost-effective way by identifying and providing logistics solutions. You will act in a supporting role for our portfolio of accounts while working in a team environment. You will be working directly with our customers: addressing concerns, implementing solutions, and upholding Sonwil Logistics’ commitment to top-tier service.
- Customer order processing and appointment scheduling
- Act as the main point of contact at Sonwil Logistics for customers seeking updates on shipments
- Develop an efficient working relationship with facilities to optimize scheduling and quickly resolve issues
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all customer contacts and facilities.
- Identify and communicate potential problems to the appropriate parties and provide solutions
- Prioritize and respond to both internal and external requests in a timely, effective, and professional manner
- Update documentation within company software as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize at a high level
- Enthusiastic and high-energy team player
- Confident decision-making skills
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong ability to develop relationships
- Excellent communication skills via phone and email
- Transportation or Logistics background desired, but not required
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- 401k With Profit Sharing Component
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
“We value being real, relevant and relational. Transparency and authenticity are our hallmark values. The wheels of our organization turn fast and forward at the speed of logistics.
You are talented, innovative, and strategic. You want to be at Sonwil Logistics and Transportation. Together let’s drive the logistics and supply chain industry forward.”