Are you looking to play a vital role in scaling an organization into one of the top in their industry? Are you skilled in developing digital relationships that are relevant and authentic?
Sonwil continues to move forward at the speed of logistics, and we’re looking for a strong marketer with demand gen experience to standardize and digitize our go to market strategy.
In this role, you will be the tip of the rev gen spear, leading the marketing strategy for Sonwil’s growing logistics and transportation business unit overseeing all marketing and media-related projects and initiatives. You will be supported by our leadership team, peers and subject matter experts as you develop, implement and execute strategies that drive new prospects to Know, Like, Trust, Buy From and Advocate For Sonwil.
About the Role
- Develop strategy in collaboration with leadership and internal industry subject-matter experts
- Provide cross-functional strategic support to develop sales enablement strategies, identify prospects that coincide with ideal customer profiles, create written, graphic and video content, nurture leads, create newsletters, case studies, customer presentations, and participate in live events
- Collaborate with department leaders to develop tactical marketing initiatives that support their business goals
- Set and monitor branding guidelines and standards, ensuring continuity across all platforms
- Manage marketing projects, ensuring optimal workflow, continuity, and return on investment
- Cultivate cross-functional relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Maintain a keen understanding of marketing trends and internet culture, with a differentiated understanding of various platforms and their demographics—particularly from a logistics and supply chain business perspective
- Track, analyze and report on marketing data (campaign results, conversion metrics, adoption of technology, pipeline velocity, traffic and ROI) to help shape strategic decision making
- Experience in digital marketing, demand generation and new customer conversion
- Ability to articulate marketing strategy, analyze revenue streams, and determine ROI for planned and approved rev gen initiatives
- Experience in creating written, graphic and video content that tells relevant and compelling stories
- Have implemented and managed lead gen strategies, rev gen campaigns, CRM and CMS platforms, website development and have been intimately involved in sales enablement