The Sales Executive is responsible for prospecting and growing a customer base. This role applies an effective sales strategy within a fast-paced logistics brokerage environment. Core responsibilities include driving sustainable financial growth through converting new customers and forging strong relationships with buying influences. Remote/hybrid work arrangements are possible for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on profitability and customer experience
- Articulate Sonwil’s value proposition to ideal customers in the North American market
- Build long-term relationships with new customers through engagement calls/meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s services addressing how they will solve a customer’s supply chain needs
- Prepare responses for proposals (RFPs) and quotation requests (RFQs)
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support to improve future win ratios
- Cultural fit, strong work ethic, and driver to succeed
- 2-5 years of sales experience
- Selling experience in a third-party (3PL) brokerage or logistics environment preferred
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Confident decision-making skills
- Must be able to work in an office environment.
Do you have the motivation for sales in the transportation industry and the passion to lead other like minded go... Read more
Are you looking to play a vital role in scaling an organization into one of the top in their industry?... Read more