Keep Your Cool with Sonwil’s Temp Control Truckload Shipping Solutions
Tired of dealing with temp excursions and refrigerated cargo claims? You’re in the right place.
90% of the food Americans eat is hauled on a refrigerated truck. Our team has extensive experience transporting refrigerated goods; keeping temperature requirements, risk mitigation, and safety compliance top of mind. Whether you’re moving food products, temp-controlled pharmaceuticals, personal care products, chemicals, or any other perishables, you can count on our refrigerated fleet to meet your high standard of care. Sonwil will get the job done.
Our Customers Count on Sonwil to Deliver:
- Contemporary and reliable equipment – we have a fleet of reefers less than 8 years old to ensure the quality of your products is maintained in transit
- Remote temperature control – our team tracks your shipment’s temperature and can adjust remotely when it exceeds your exact parameters
- Careful attention to your load requirements – we don’t show up warm, and our temperature monitoring system ensures any excursions are immediately investigated and remedied
At Sonwil, our team of logistics professionals ensures:
- Delivery and Pick-up Accuracy
- On-Time Performance
- Commitment to Safety and Security
- Superior Customer Service
- Full Shipment Visibility
We understand how costly, in dollars, time, and brand reliability refrigerated trucking claims can be. You can count on the Sonwil team to pay close attention to your specific shipping requirements, delivering your freight to its destination on time, seal intact, and in compliance with your expectations.
We’re committed to our temp control customers and have made a commitment to invest in growing our refrigerated fleet by 30% each quarter for the next three years as we grow with our valued customers.