The Sales Executive is responsible for prospecting and growing a customer base. This role applies an effective sales strategy within a fast-paced logistics brokerage environment. Core responsibilities include driving sustainable financial growth through converting new customers and forging strong relationships with buying influences. Remote/hybrid work arrangements are possible for the right candidate.
Please note that this position is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on profitability and customer experience
- Articulate Sonwil’s value proposition to ideal customers in the North American market
- Build long-term relationships with new customers through engagement calls/meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s services addressing how they will solve a customer’s supply chain needs
- Prepare responses for proposals (RFPs) and quotation requests (RFQs)
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support to improve future win ratios
- Cultural fit, strong work ethic, and driver to succeed
- 2-5 years of sales experience
- Selling experience in a third-party (3PL) brokerage or logistics environment preferred
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Confident decision-making skills
- Must be able to work in an office environment.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- 401k With Profit Sharing Component
- PTO (Personal Time Off)